Klas is a business professional and influencer having a unique knowledge of the Nordic industrial B2B-markets, especially in Finland, Norway and Sweden. He is experienced in working in demanding multidisciplinary and international business environments within ICT-, industrial services and energy sectors. He has obtained his experience in international environments and is today specialized in developing growth companies, improving their business operations, profitability and internationalization skills. Klas has the ability to analyze companies and business cases, create growth paths and find optimal investors and co-partners.
Areas of responsibility and examples of the work where Klas holds a senior level of expertise:
- B2B technology companies and services with a Nordic focus in energy, production, high-tech, engineering and industrial services
- Strategy work, international marketing and Nordic matchmaking
- Business development and change management
- Investments, growth paths and risk assessments
- Establishment and commercialization of new enterprises
Klas is native in Swedish and Finnish and commands a high-level proficiency in English and speaks also some German. As a Nordic citizen, he also communicates fluently in other Scandinavian languages.
Experience Record and positions of trust:
- Board member of Norwegian-Finnish Trade Association (Chairman 2010-2020)
- Qualification Certificate in Management
- Certified in higher proficiency engineering, EUR ING accredited by Fédération Européenne d’Associations Nationales d’Ingénieurs / European Federation of National Engineering Association
- Member of Ocean Industries Forum Oslofjorden (part of Maritime Forum – network)
- CBM (certified board member, HHJ)
- Board and advisory positions
Within Prosper Ventures Klas is working with our service areas Management & Strategy.