Minna holds acknowledged expertise in Nordic growth, export, ecosystems and networks – especially within Health, Wellbeing and Sustainable Living and Housing. Her experience consists of e.g. Project Management of Demanding Long-Term Market Growth Projects in the Nordics, Head of Nordic Export Partner Groups, international marketing and international business operations. Minna is used to leading export consortias and growth ecosystems, having a stronghold on market entries and demanding projects, networks and long-term marketing operations.
Minna empowers your business with planning, organizing and executing projects generating new market opportunities or advancing current ones. Additionally, Minna is used to leading lifecycle marketing to strengthen market shares and B2B loyalty.
Areas of responsibility and examples of the work where Minna holds a senior level of expertise:
- International Marketing for Nordic Companies expanding their Businesses and Growth
- Planning and implementing market entries, testbeds, choice of international operation models at the target market, partner search (R&D, production, country wholesales/agents, retailers or through merger/acquisition, – JV), development of partnerships (R&D, marketing, logistics).
- Leading and coaching innovative, digital and growth SMEs,
- Coordination and carrying out of market studies and competitive analysis, following market development at the Nordic markets, UK, Germany and other countries that are important as trade partners to the Nordic countries
- Experienced leader of large non-profit organizations.
Minna is native in Swedish and Finnish and a high-level proficiency in English and German.
Certified Management Consultant (CMC/LJK) and Approved Board Member (ABM/HHJ).
Within Prosper Ventures Minna is working with our service areas Management & Strategy.